We will ask you question like:
- Have you ever remodeled before?
- How long do you plan on staying in your home?
- What are your primary concerns around your project?Each of these questions helps us understand you, our client, and helps us understand your particular needs and concerns.
Here is what you get with the Project Discover Agreement:
1. On-site field measurements and photographs
2. A general scope of work
3. Initial Drawings
4. A "Preliminary Cost Projection"
5. A Review of the scope, drawings and Preliminary Cost Projection at our office
You and view a copy of the agreement HERE.
Here is what you get with Project Development:
1. Pre-Construction drawings for estimating purposes. As necessary, we provide the following:
• Main floor plan
• Foundation plan
• 2nd floor
• Rear elevation
• Right elevation
• Left elevation
• Wall section and stair section
2. Proposed scope of work. The proposed scope of work takes into account the drawings and your input to establish the extent and parameters of the work to be performed.
3. Finishes and fixture selections.These are the specifications for Plumbing and Electrical fixtures, Hardware, Tile, Countertops, Flooring, etc. All of these get compiled to give the detail necessary to compile pricing for the project that is in accordance with your desires.
4. Proposed budget. So that you can evaluate acceptability of the design and scope relative to budget, and whether and how to proceed toward construction, we provide you with a detailed budget based on the defined scope of work and the selected fixtures/finishes.
5. Proposed production schedule. This is a timeline of project preliminaries and construction. Here we will detail the flow and tasks that compose the project.